- When Sex is A Crime and Spit is a Dangerous Weapon: A Snapshot of HIV Criminalization in the United States (HIV criminalization map)
- This is How We Win: A Toolkit for Community Advocates
- A Condensed Media Guide for State Campaigns to End HIV Criminal Laws and Prosecutions
- Chart: State-by-State Criminal Laws Used to Prosecute People with HIV
- Prosecutions for HIV Exposure in the United States, 2008-2014
- Ending and Defending Against HIV Criminalization: State and Federal Laws and Prosecutions
- Spit Does Not Transmit (law enforcement fact sheet)
- HIV Criminalization Palm Card (disponibles ahora en español)
- A Roadmap for Change Federal Policy Recommendations for Addressing the Criminalization of LGBT People and People Living with HIV
Additional resources are available in the HIV Policy Resource Bank, a comprehensive database with materials on topics of importance to people living with HIV and their advocates. We provide free, unlimited access to these substantive resources to support and increase the advocacy power and expertise of attorneys, community members, service providers, and all people living with HIV.
*Tag line courtesy of HIV Prevention Justice Alliance (HIV PJA).